Don’t give a thought to the temperature
systems to regulate the temperature all year round.
That’s Where We Come In
Central Air Conditioning
- Central AC systems use less electricity than multiple, stand-alone units require. This helps make your home more energy-efficient and costs you less in energy bills than individual room units.
- A central A/C system can also help provide cleaner air for your home. Air is pulled through the cold air returns and forced through a filter, removing particles such as dust, lint, pet dander, and other allergens. The purified air is then recirculated throughout your home via ductwork.
- Finally, a central air conditioning unit adds value to your home and requires little in the way of maintenance. These systems require only a general cleaning and tune-up once a year. A maintenance agreement can help remind you when it’s time for your A/C inspection and cleaning.
- Heat pumps work by gathering thermal heat from outdoors and delivering it to your home in the winter, and by taking the thermal heat from inside your home and sending it outside to cool your home in the summer. Modern heat pumps can transfer three to four times the amount of thermal energy in the form of heat than what they consume in electrical energy, making them one of the most energy-efficient ways to heat your home. Some of the other benefits of heat pumps include:
- Heat pumps don’t require homeowners to get a separate dehumidifier to reduce the moisture in the air during warmer months. On the flip side, they won’t dry out the air in the colder months. And, they are generally quieter than other forms of central heat and air.
- All American Heating is a Rheem Pro Partner, and we offer a variety of heat pump units, including, but not limited to Classic Series, Classic Plus Series, and Prestige Series Heat Pumps that provide comfortable home temperatures in any weather.
- A mini-split system is easily installed. They can fit in modest spaces and are controlled by a remote. In addition, because they are ductless, mini-splits require little in the way of equipment and placing some copper tubing to install.
- The high levels of efficiency offered by mini-split systems help reduce energy costs, as well. These smaller systems can reduce utility bills by as much as 24%.
- All American installs Rheem Classic, Classic Plus, and Prestige Series Mini-Split Systems.
While they are relatively inexpensive to purchase & install, swamp coolers also cost less to operate. The biggest savings point, however, is in the amount of electricity it uses. A swamp cooler uses 60-80 percent less electricity than other types of air conditioning systems. That means savings on your energy bill, but it’s also environmentally-friendly.
Ask your service technician if a swamp cooler is right for your home.