The Single Best Thing You Can Do For Your HVAC – And Your Home
We asked our technicians what would be the best piece of advice they could give their customers about their home HVAC systems. To a man, they replied, “Keep up with your maintenance.” Staying on top of system maintenance like Fall heating system tune-ups helps keep your system running at peak efficiency and extends its life. A qualified HVAC professional should inspect and clean your furnace or boiler at least once a year, usually in the Fall.
Call (844) 336-4822 to book your Heating System Maintenance today!
What Does A Maintenance Service Cover?
- Inspect all equipment for safety hazards
- Visually check equipment wiring and wiring connections for wear and tear
- Gauge condition of electronic controls including contactors, relays, motor starters, phase monitors, and ensure proper operation
- Test and document system operating voltage and current strength
- Evaluate burner operation and efficiency and adjust accordingly
- Check fan belts and adjust tension
- Verify safety controls are operating effectively
- Conduct overall safety and performance testing
Why Is It Important?
Having your systems inspected and cleaned regularly helps make sure they are operating as intended and are in no danger of breakdown.
With home HVAC systems, things can snowball quickly from a small, inexpensive problem to a major malfunction, requiring expensive repairs or even full replacement. Just like your car needs regular oil changes and tune-ups to run well, so does your furnace, hydronic heating system, heat pump, or air conditioning unit.
Scheduling regular HVAC tune-ups can also help save you money on repairs in the long run. In addition, making sure your system is clean and running at peak efficiency means you’re getting what you paid for when you opted for an energy-efficient system. Achieving maximum efficiency means using less energy, and lowering heating bills – saving still more money over time. And you’ll be helping the planet, too!
Last, but absolutely not least, keeping up with your maintenance helps keep your home and family safe from dangerous malfunctions like house fires or gas leaks.
The Convenience Of Maintenance Agreements
With a seasonal maintenance agreement from All American Heating, we’ll remind you when it’s time for your system tune-up. When you sign a maintenance agreement with All American Heating, you’ll get:
- Reminders to schedule your HVAC tune-up.
- 50% off your Dispatch Fee and 10% off repairs.
- Peace of mind from knowing you’ve conquered one more thing on your to-do list, that your system is in good working order, and your home and family are safe and sound.
We’ll charge for the first call, and inspect and clean your system to make sure it’s in good condition before we offer a contract. A maintenance agreement with All American Heating helps you stay on top of your system’s upkeep and provides discounts on seasonal service calls.
Other Services Available
In addition to seasonal maintenance and heating and air conditioning tune-ups, All American Heating offers a multitude of services that can help you reduce your home’s energy consumption, lower your energy bills, and provide cleaner air for your family. Some of those services include:
It’s That Time!
Fall is upon us, and it’s time to get those heating systems in order before winter. Call us at (844) 336-4822 to schedule your seasonal maintenance today, or to learn more about maintenance contracts with All American Heating.